Do you have an emergency plan in place?
Emergency Inspection Team
Got Appraisals is announcing today the creation of an Emergency Inspection Team (E.I.T.) to better service lenders and investors when a natural or domestic disaster occurs. The team is comprised of experienced appraisers and inspectors who are available to be immediately dispatched to any area affected by a disaster. They will be able to assist you with assessing the impact the disaster may have had on any homes in the lending process, or currently in your portfolio. We will provide visual inspections with photos and written assessment of the impact, if any, on the property. Full and Drive-by appraisals will also be available, when necessary. All reports will be given top priority by Got’s E.I.T.
· Experienced Valuation Team
· Dispatched to affected area within 24 hours.
· Accurate 1st party information on scope of the disaster.
· Fast notification of affected properties.
· Assessment of long term stigmatization if any on the
market values in the area of the disaster.